TERMS & CONDITIONS
- IXORA General Trading LLC maintains the www.ixoraworld.com Website (“Site”).
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- We will only use your personal data to send to new products offers, promotions and seasonal discounts and will not be shared with third party whatsoever.
- The Customer shall respect all license agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Ixora cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- All trademarks shown on www.ixoraworld.com belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Online Store, or to make contact with other users of the Online Store, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that such post shall not breach or infringe the rights of any third party and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
- Any material you upload to the Online Store will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Online Store constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Online Store.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Online Store if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
- www.ixoraworld.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However www.ixoraworld.com (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.
These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with UAE Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.